CodePath.org Technical Interview Prep Course
Summer 2019 Edition
About the course
This 12-week virtual course taught by professional engineers will help you ace technical interviews preparing you to solve challenging algorithm problems in real whiteboard interviews at top companies.
- Lectures and algorithm labs
- Interview practice
- Tools and techniques for problem solving
- Mentorship from industry professionals
- Info sessions from experienced engineers
- Resume feedback & internship search support
Who should apply?
College Computer Science students looking for internships/full-time software engineering jobs that want to improve their confidence and speed in technical interviews.
What experience levels is this for?
This course accommodates varying experience levels from intermediate to advanced. As part of the admissions process, we calibrate your interview readiness level and place you into the best fit cohort.
Intermediate cohorts assume you know the basics of data structures (arrays, linked lists, etc.) while advanced cohorts focus on solving tougher algorithm problems including dynamic programming and greedy algorithms.
- Early Admissions application deadline is April 2, 2019
- Regular Admissions ends May 5, 2019
- 12-week interview prep course with weekly assessments
- Starts the week of June 4th
- Two 2-hour sessions each week with topic introductions, and mock interviewing sessions
- Up to 300 college students will be selected from the applications to participate
Click here to see a detailed overview of the topics covered
FERPA compliance policy