CodePath.org Technical Interview Prep Course
Summer 2021 Edition
About the course
This 12-week virtual course taught by professional engineers will help you ace technical interviews preparing you to solve challenging algorithm problems in real whiteboard interviews at top companies.
- Lectures and algorithm labs
- Interview practice
- Tools and techniques for problem solving
- Mentorship from industry professionals
- Info sessions from experienced engineers
- Resume feedback & internship search support
Who should apply?
Computer Science undergraduate students of all experience levels looking for internships/full-time software engineering jobs that want to improve their confidence and speed in technical interviews.
What experience levels is this for?
This course accommodates varying experience levels from total beginner to advanced. As part of the admissions process, we calibrate your interview readiness level and place you into the best fit group for your current experience.
- Beginner track assumes you are a Freshman or Sophomore, or have very limited or no prior interviewing experience.
- Intermediate track assumes you know the basics of data structures (arrays, linked lists, etc.)
- Advanced track focuses on solving tougher and more complex algorithm problems including dynamic programming and greedy algorithms.
Regardless of where you are, if you are a college CS student, we have a track that will work well for you and groups you with other students at a similar experience level.
- Early Admissions end April 25, 2021
- Regular Admissions end May 23, 2021
- Starts the week of June 1st
- Section 1: Tue 6-8pm PT and Sat 10am-12pm PT (Mandatory attendance)
- Section 2: Wed 3-5pm PT and Sat 12:30pm-2:30pm PT (Mandatory attendance)
- 12-week interview prep course with weekly assessments
- Two 2-hour sessions each week with topic introductions and mock interviewing sessions
- Up to 1,400 college students will be selected from the applications to participate
FERPA compliance policy