About the CodePath Remote iOS Course
With over 1 billion active Apple devices, knowing how to create iOS apps has the potential to connect you with hundreds of millions of users worldwide. More and more, students are realizing how vital and valued it is to have iOS development skills and experiences, especially if you want to make a difference within the tech industry.
The remote iOS course features six weeks of intense, project-focused iOS training inspired by our professional bootcamps and facilitated by CodePath-trained Teaching Assistants. During the course, students build their skills through labs and projects using the APIs of popular apps like Tumblr, Yelp and Twitter.
- Start Date: October 12, 2019
- Course Duration: 6 Weeks
- Schedule: Meets remotely via Zoom every Saturday, 10:00am-12:00pm PDT
- Activities and Assignments: Weekly app projects and labs
- Time Commitment: 5-10+ hours per week in addition to in-class time
- Attendance: Students are expected to attend all remote weekly classes via Zoom
- Required Materials: Because of the course subject, students must ensure they have access to a Mac device in order to complete coursework
- Coding Language: Swift
Review the FERPA compliance policy here.