What is a CodePath Technical Program Manager (Tech Fellow)?
Tech Fellows are the most important part of a successful CodePath program! TFs manage the program at their university and provide the first line of technical support to students in class.
Full Tech Fellow description here
Roles and Responsibilities
- Kick off each class with a short presentation of the weekly topics and activities.
- Provide technical support for students during labs and assignments.
- Make sure students are on track with the pace of the course.
- Manage in-class operations (attendance, activity flow).
- Advocate for the needs of your students.
- Attend bi-weekly remote check-ins with CodePath staff.
Perks & benefits
- Easy accessibility to Facebook and CodePath's team members
- Direct management experience
- Direct relationship with Facebook and CodePath organizations
- Support with resume building & credibility
- Higher priority given for opportunities to scholarships, conferences, and projects
What is Tech Fellow Training?
TFs participate in a 6-week remote training with CodePath before the course starts to make sure they are up to speed with the course content and have all the tools necessary to run a successful course. The way individual TFs participate in the training will vary depending on whether they are: returning TFs, alumni of a previous course or new to the CodePath program.
- Application deadline is August 30th (Rolling, Apply Early)
- The 6-week TFs Training starts Saturday, July 13th via Zoom Video Conference.
For general information about CodePath.org and our courses, checkout http://codepath.org/classes or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.